BrightSolar Capital is a leading solar finance and installation company in California. We market, sell, finance and install solar photovoltaic systems that allow customers save money on their electricity bills. Our management team comprises solar industry veterans, finance experts, engineers and licensed and bonded solar installers.
We are looking for sales consultants for our residential and commercial business segments.
While we provide our sales consultants with leads, we prefer applicants who will not shy away from generating their own personal leads. Commissions for self-generated leads are higher. You can choose to target either residential or commercial customers or both.
In order to be a successful sales consultant, you need to have at least the following skills:
· Be personable and able to communicate effectively with potential clients
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Ability to understand and explain financial terms
· Ability to work a variety of hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed
· Prior Outside Sales experience is a plus
· Prior Solar Sales experience is a big plus
· Bachelor degree preferred but not required
BrightSolar provides sales training to all of our new sales consultants.
· Base salary for experienced candidates with a record of success
· Commission target of $100k+ per year
· No maximum
· Learn from industry veterans and build a successful career
Please email your resume and a brief cover letter explain why you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com. Please reference "Solar Sales Consultant" in the subject line.
I'm a title. Click her
Appointment Setter / Canvasser
BrightSolar Capital is currently hiring Canvassers & Appointment Setters .This requires you to walk door-to-door and set up in-home solar consultation meetings with our solar experts. We will provide training and all required materials.
Position: Full- or part-time
Attractive compensation package, which includes immediate commission for appointments set and bonus for sold projects
Ability to create and manage your own teams
Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, good communication skills and the desire to succeed
Able to send reports on a regular basis
Prior solar industry or canvassing experience
Familiarity with emails and Microsoft word
If you are interested, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
About BrightSolar Capital:
BrightSolar Capital is a full-service solar finance and installation company that serves both residential and commercial customers throughout California.